Welcome to the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register
The website for the Triumph 2000 / 2500 / 2.5 Register; a classic car club dedicated to the preservation, ownership and enjoyment of the Triumph six-cylinder saloons and estates produced between 1963 and 1977.
The club that offers you:
• The foremost and original club for the model.
• Bi-monthly award winning full colour magazine “SIXappeal”.
• Spares service – via “SIXappeal” and the website – private and trade advertisements offer a wide range of services, as well as new and second hand spares.
• Free advertising for members in SIXappeal and online.
• Local groups throughout the country.
• Annual “National Weekend” rally including concours d’elegance.
• Technical advisory service at a local level.
• Full range of Register regalia.
• Register of members’ cars, including engine numbers, chassis numbers and other points of interest.
December 2019 Magazine
Bad Vibrations; driveline vibes and their elimination.
Rusty Road to Recovery; MK2 PI with chicken wire support…
And then there were Four; Ross Taylor’s metal magic with his PI resto.
3 steps to Haven; Kiwi Big Saloon stockpile discovery.
New Dog/Old Tricks; MK1 hits the stages.
Le Grand Depart; Croissants in Chartres courtesy of a PI.
And all your usual favourites – Technical/Workshop/Local Groups etc